Triple Espresso--a highly
caffeinated comedy is about...
- Three guys
- A coffee house
- An utter lack of common sense
- Climbing the ladder of success, downwards
- Duststorms in Nebraska
- Dancing in Zaire
- Things that disappear...and reappear
- A gorilla in a music contest
- Hand shadow puppets
- The single most embarrassing moment ever broadcast on
live national television
- The funniest show you will see this century!
tells the story of three guys whose bid for showbiz fame and fortune
ended in 4-minutes of magnificent failure on national television.
Hugh Butternut, Buzz Maxwell,
and Bobby Bean tell their rags-to-rags story earnestly,
with hysterical results. Butternut is a musician, a vulnerable soul
with a lounge lizard smile; Maxwell is an uncertain magician with
an attitude; and Bean is an irrepressible, all-over-the-map entertainer
with big dreams. The laughter is infectious and the comedy appeals
to everyone from first graders to college students to baby-boomers
A crazy, unique, rib-tickling, sidesplitting, feature-deforming hoot!
Triple Espresso works like a comedy encyclopedia!
The Sacramento Bee